About Partell Pharmacy
Our pharmacy accepts most prescription insurance plans and offers the latest in compounding technology and patient consultative services.
Our USP-compliant laboratory makes the highest quality products, customized for your individual needs, and is managed by a chemical engineer who is also a certified compounding technician to ensure the utmost in quality control.
The pharmacists who supervise the lab and the rest of the pharmacy have over twenty years of compounding experience and are also trained by The American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M), a fully-accredited fellowship program affiliated with the University of South Florida School of Medicine.
No other Las Vegas pharmacy can offer all of this to you.
Many pharmacies that say they “compound” don’t even have a genuine laboratory. Some pharmacies are less expensive for cash patients but we stand firmly behind our quality and training. Cheaply compounded prescriptions may lack the quality and consistency that our customers have come to expect. Plus, it’s our quality operation, accredited staff, and certifications that allow us to bill prescription insurance plans so that customers usually only have a co-pay.
- SHIPS NATIONWIDE
- USP APPROVED/CERTIFIED
- BILLS YOUR INSURANCE/PRESCRIPTION BENEFITS
- PRIVATE CONSULTATIONS
- PHARMACEUTICAL GRADE SUPPLEMENTS AND NATURAL PRODUCTS FOR NUTRITION AND MEDICAL CONDITIONS (NOT FOUND IN RETAIL STORES) AND BACKED BY CLINICIAL STUDIES
- 20 YEARS COMPOUNDING EXPERIENCE
- TRAINED AND CERTIFIED TECHNICIANS
- PHARMACIST WITH A4M FELLOWSHIP TRAINING (AMERICAN ACADEMY OF ANTI-AGING MEDICINE)
- PCCA MEMBERS (PROFESSIONAL COMPOUNDING CENTERS OF AMERICA)
- REVITAPEL (EXCLUSIVE PROVIDER)